Thursday, May 31, 2012

Plans before I go back


Doesn't really get much excitement in things I'm doing nowadays.
Even I find watching movies boring nowadays.
Don't ask me why. I'm not sure myself.

Initially I wanted to go walk around Esplanade at night, looking at the night view. Then, after a second thought, I think it would be boring too.

I'm not sure when or why I started to get bored with my life. It's like no excitement at all. Is there things where I can do and I'd find exciting?

Great, almost got myself hitted by a car. Guessed I've must be thinking too much and walking aimlessly.

I was thinking, should I go to places where I can play with dogs? But but but, I don't know where on Earth in Singapore to go where I can play with dogs.
Perhaps maybe I can find more excitement there since I love dogs so much. At least there's something interacting rather than just hanging out aimlessly right?

More research shall be done later after grocery shopping. Like where can I go to play with dogs and things like that. I can see the glimpse of smile on my face now. Yes, I know this would bring excitement to me. After all, dogs are doctors!:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment