Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not sure...
Is it because staying with her makes me more easier to get jealous?
Cause each time, upon her returning from her dates, she told me her stuffs. Maybe not listening to all these would at least doesn't make me think so much.

Yeah, what all her bf did for her is really sweet. I know I know I know.
But to the extend that I got so jealous. Not because I'm jealous of her having a bf. Not because that her bf is very good looking. In fact, surprisingly, I didn't even like (as in love=like) her bf at all.

Just that...
What is happening to her is like a romance story in novels. Yeah, maybe her bf is good, I guessed. Everything is so perfect.

Is it only me? Or are all girls longed to have romantic love for at least once in their lives? Sweet gestures. Simple and inexpensive stuff. just as a way to show how the girl meant a lot for him.  Even picking up flowers from the ground can be sweet. Well, at least for me. I'm not sure about other girls.

Sometimes, I think, maybe because I'm too free. That's why I have so much time thinking about things. Causing me to think too much. Sherlyn ah...Don't think too much le la...Think too much is not healthy ahh...You should know. :(

Now, let's go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment