Thursday, May 31, 2012

Night of Insomnia

I don't get it.
Why can't I sleep these few days?
I hardly have sleeping problems. Except for sleeping too much I guessed.
Several times I turned to my right side, and to my left, and sleep straight.
Still I couldn't get myself to sleep.
Maybe there are thoughts in my mind. I really tried hard to shook them off, but I can't.
I've also repeating the same 5 soothing tracks for the 4th time. -.-"
But nothing I did helps.
Uneasy feelings, uncomfortable, thoughts in my mind. So many.
Things are all so jumbled up that I'm going crazy soon.

I'm not sure what I should do to occupy myself with stuffs so that I don't have any thoughts in mind. Felt like going out instead, but at the same time, doesn't really felt like going out when the hot weather is driving me crazy.

I don't have plans for tomorrow. Hmmm... just thought of something. Since roommate won't be around tomorrow, shall I go for grocery and cook tomorrow?
Sounds better at least, healthy eating and perhaps can bring my thoughts away for a few hours.

After cooking, go for the $5 experiment. Then go swim. Yes, shall do that tomorrow. Occupy my time with activities so that I don't have time to think bout bad stuffs.:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment