Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Animal's Right Speech Day Experience

There was an animal's right talk by Louis Ng. He really made a difference. In fighting for animal's right to forming ACRES. It has been a very inspirational talk given by him. I cried in the first few that he showed that how the bears he saved holding his hand, wanting love and to be freed. It captures my heart and it was disheartening to what humans done to these wildlife. I'm not a girl who is just passionate for fighting for dog's right, but also to the welfare of the wildlife animals.

Can't wait to graduate and help to make a difference. Hmmm...After the talk, there was a light refreshment. The food there was really nice. Hahaha..Got smoked duck :P :P :P and Siew mai!!!!:)

Then then then....

Something horrifying was about to happen to me. Well, at least I'm still safe now.

Okay. I took the food and settle at one of the table top which is quite near to the lift. Then, I saw someone coming out from the lift, looking as if he didn't bath or he has just came from a jog. He looked quite drench in sweat. In my mind, I was thinking, "LOL. This guy really just came for the food!".

Then OMG OMG OMG. It seems that he can read my mind! He come to the table where I am (I'm freaking alone that time!!!) and just stood there and stare at me, as if he wants to kill me! After that, he went off to take the food. Yes. I've been watching lotsa thrillers/crime/horror movies and you might think that I'm thinking too much because of those movies. But this proves you and me wrong.

Then, a couple (in their mid 30s i think), together with their daughter, came to the table top where I'm at. I heard over their conversation about don't look at the guy or something. Then, I was suspecting that they was talking about the guy who gave me a creepy stare just now. The daughter also mentioned that his stare is freaky. Then I asked the family if they was talking about the guy in the black shirt and bermuda pants. They said yeah and also asked me not to stare or look at him.

Then, the lady talked to me that she saw him before and she actually knows him. She said that he used not to be like this last time. Last time, he would dress smartly and he was clean. But don't know why, all of sudden he became like this and he seems to be crazy now. And it seems that he overnights somewhere around the alumni house and he didn't go back home.

His husband also showed me a picture of the toilet cubicle which was after that guy used, I was quite shocked. The toilet papers are teared and thrown everywhere on the floor. :|
Scary right? However, it was really a nice talk with the family and it's good to know them. They are very friendly and the husband is also from Msia, Sarawak!:) He's also one of the NUS Alumni.

And while we were chatting, guessed what happens again? The same guy came near to our table, and again, giving us a creepy stare. The lady said that he was staring at me. Oh god! Why???? Did he really read what my mind says???? :|

Then, when we finished our food, we bid farewell and goes our own way. Then only I realised, oh God, I'm alone. Will the creepy guy attack me from behind or anything? I don't dare to go to the toilet again. Cause according to the Jacqueline's father (the girl's father), when I was on the way to the toilet, the guy followed me. Jac's father was kind to check an eye on him for me. I would say that I'm lucky to meet kind souls.

But really, things like this are so creepy. It was like you're watching yourself in a thriller movie. :(
Great, now I know the fear and how it feels like when a psycho person stares as if you're going to be his next victim. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment