Sunday, May 27, 2012

The girl in the reflection

There's a girl in front of me, I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her, sometimes I really wished I did.

There's a story in her eyes. Which you can see through it.

Remembering after the 2nd day of incident, still couldn't really get herself to sleep much.
It's impossible for her to act as if nothing happened when things happened.
She has been loosing sleep numeral times. And when things got worsened, she freaked out. Unsure of what to do to keep things at its best. The mind has been actively participated in the thinking process, probably because she's worried of the past reccurance. She tried so hard, but, nothing works. It seems hard to keep away from those thinkings.
Ever since, she started loosing her sleep.

And when she's looking back at me, I can tell that her heart breaks easily. Is there something I can do to help her?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment