Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Comp

Dear Comp,

Do you know that you're driving me crazy and insane MOST OF THE TIME ?!
You freeze when I'm doing my lab report, FINE!
You freeze and that fucking blue screen appears and had to restart when I'm watching movies, still FINE!
WHY THE FUCK MUST THE BLUE SCREEN KEEPS APPEARING??!!!!

Okay, so what happened?
I was making payment halfway when you fucking froze-ed and your fucking blue screen appears!!!!!
Do you know how much the thing I'm buying cost!?????
Will you pay me back if I have to remake my payment!!!!~!!!!
Well, this is for YOU!   _|_

And do you know how insane you made me?
How impatient you caused me?
Do you know the window in front of me has no barrier and I'm living in LEVEL 6?!
Well, what if I'm living in like LEVEL 30+?
Good enough to kill me if I were to head down!
You're driving me so crazy that I wanna hang myself just now. DO YOU KNOW?!!!!

Yeah, pointless to die just because of a fucking comp right?
I know. I know. I know!
I don't need you to tell me!
You're ego. You're happy that you made me gone crazy and insane!

Well, you're happy now? F.U!

No comments:

Post a Comment