Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thoughtful Man

Worried bout me for eating only biscuits and instant noodles everyday (this few weeks), he came over just to make sure that I get to eat better foods and the food that I wanted to eat. :')
That person I mentioned was of course someone who is special to me. Someone who has been constantly adding colours to my life. I don't know how life would be before meeting him. But after being with him for 3 months, I'm sure that he's the guy that I want to be with in future. :)
I don't think I would able to find any guys like him. Who cares so much bout me, who constantly makes me felt loved, who keep adding sparks in my life. Yesterday, he came over and I felt so "xingfu" because I felt so nourished with foods :) Thank you a lot, piggy :)

And few days ago, we Skype-ed. Now, I thanked Skype for able to make us study together as well :) LOL-ed. And his mother "met" me in Skype. Although we've never really talk to one another before, but, she is really cute and funny. Cause his mom very shy. :P  Hehehe. And I kinda like his mom too. :)   Hehehe. Don't know why, but somehow, it seems like there's a connection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment