Sunday, April 1, 2012

Don't know How

I realized sometimes when I'm pissed or angry with someone else, I tend to hit myself. Like the other day, when the stupid bus is late, I'm fucking pissed, and when there's an itch on my lap, instead of gently scratch it, I took my sharp pen and poke that itch area with a great force to induce the pain. Maybe sometimes when I have nowhere to put my anger to, I tend to put it on myself.

And last Friday, I felt pissed again because the bus was late again. Then there's a stupid itch on my hand. Fuck that, so I do the same thing and I didn't realize it bleeds till my friend asked me why there's blood on my left hand.

ARGHHH!!! I don't know how to control my patience! BUT SERIOUSLY, I  REALLY HATE SLOW NUS ISB BUS!!! ALTHOUGH I CAME EARLY, I STILL HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES MOST OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY ALSO LIKE THAT! I'M NOT PAYING NUS TO GET ANGRY OKAY!!! ALTHOUGH THOSE FEEDBACKS WE FREAKING GAVE OED, WHY THE BUS DRIVERS STILL SO LAZY?!!!!!

PLEASE DO MORE INSPECTION ON THOSE LAZY DRIVERS AND JUST FIRE THOSE LAZY DRIVERS LA!!! WHEN IT'S SAID TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES, PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL BY 15 MINUTES! NOT MAKING US TO WAIT!~~ EVEN A SLIGHT 5 MINUTES IS ALREADY CONSIDER EXPENSIVE FOR ME OKAY!! YOU CAN'T PAY ME BACK MY TIME!!!!! STUPID ISB!

No comments:

Post a Comment