Thursday, March 29, 2012

Strict teachers are the best teachers

All along I liked strict teachers. In every way, to be honest, every encounter of mine with strict teachers made me progressed a lot. From primary education to higher level education, all those teachers that are very strict to us made me like learning better. Don't ask me why. It was like as if they had some aura which makes me more interested and motivated in studies.

I remembered when I was in Primary 3, my Maths was damn bad before Primary 3. I seriously don't really know how to do simple calculations like addition and division (most of the time I spend on slacking, never been serious in studies, that's why my calculation was really really bad). Then, I met this superb strict teacher in Primary 3 ( Gosh, I seriously can't recall her name :( ), it was then I improved in my Math a lot and was motivated to do lots of question.

Then, when I'm in Form 3, my History teacher, Pn. Markizah, was superb strict as well! Seriously, everyone in the class was damn scared of her! Freaking scary and strict. BUT, I liked her a lot! Cause because of her, I like History. When I was in Form 1 and 2, I never even liked History. But after she taught us History in Form 3, I seriously liked History. Then when I was in Form 4 and 5, I hated History already because of my slack teachers. :(

Then, in Form 6, Pn Teh, oh my God. I seriously love her a lot! She's very dedicated to mark every past year questions that I did. Hahaha...She's strict towards us, but can joke around at times. So, it depends on her mood. I seriously miss her! Because of her, my Chemistry improved a lot.

Now, I encounter another strict lecturer, Dr. Ong. We same surname eh... :))
Hahaha! But she's furiously strict too. From grammars to punctuality. Somehow, I wished she's my mother though :P
I was really interested in her module, but because of lab reports, I've been lagging a lot! T_______T
I wish to start my revision on her module asap. ROAR. Save me from lab reports! :(

And I just knew today that she's an ovarian cancer survival. She told about her experience in class. Although it sounded awkward to those 3 guys in the class, (hahaha) but she told us to create awareness to us and asked us to go for Papsmear or whatever check up as early as possible. It's funny when she said that the guys don't have to go for Pap smear but go for their own related check ups. LOL! She always talked about her experiences and it's really interesting!

Really admire her a lot. She's from a poor family but now she's rich and successful! Imagine being able to treat yourself with luxurious food and delicacies. OMG. It's one of my lifetime wish! :/
And also, she talked about her ovarian cancer experience today. It's really SCARY!
She told us that a normal size of the ovary is about half of the thumb's size. And hers grew to a size which is equivalent to 2 palms of a man. Omg. It's like more than 1000x bigger. :((

I wished she'd be in the best health after all. And bless me for her paper. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment