Monday, March 26, 2012

Anticipation

Today's is like any other day when I was anticipated for my exam results. Nah, today is not the release of exam results, but getting back my lab report grades from my favourite lecturer. And this time, my lab report improved! I got "Good" (in which she rates at 7.5/10, and "very good" = 8 and above). Never did I anticipate for my lab report grades, but this time, I was eager to know. 2-3 days of hard work for the lab reports is definitely worth it! :)

I saw a girl getting "Very good". Hmmm...And she's from China. The pretty China girl in my class.

So, my next aim is to:

IMPROVE IN MY NEXT LAB REPORT! MUST GET "VERY GOOD"!!!

Precautions had to be made:
1) MY GRAMMARS!!! Please, no more grammar errors! Double check, double check, and double check! and Reread, reread and reread!

2) Be selective to my choice of reference! In my 2nd lab report, I accidentally cited an information from the ebook named "Bryophyte" which is unrelated to brocollis, but the information of ice crystals was there! And Dr. Ong rejected that reference and asked me to be more discriminate in my choice of reference.

3) REFERENCE, REFERENCE, REFERENCE!  Make sure every sentences written that can be cited, MUST CITE THEM! Cause even one minor sentence she also asked for reference :(

Although she's very very strict to us in every ways, I still adore her. Perhaps, she was also brought up that way in her past experiences and moulded her into a successful strong woman now. And hence, she was also moulding us now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment