Friday, March 9, 2012

Started to get a lil bored with FB

Yeah, this is the feeling I wanted : To Think that FB is getting B-O-R-I-N-G.
A lot of my friends think that since last sem, but I've never felt that way :/

And also, I realized that my news feeds nowadays are filled with posts by desperate girls. Well, they are those popular girls but sounds desperate? Damn, they are EXTREME ATTENTION SEEKERS. A bit annoyed la. Perhaps, maybe because I'm not famous like them? Well, anyway, I don't think that even if I'm famous like them, I will post things like them or post things to a lot guy's walls to seek for attention and get at least 10 likes.

Sighhhh, nowadays girls are trying to seek a lot attention, especially from guys. Well, what's their intention, I don't know. Just know that although I still FB everyday, my time spent is getting lesser. Good progress! :)
Maybe I should thank those desperados?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment