Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Best Best Friend

Everyone agrees that dogs are men's best friend. I agreed with this statement a lot.
Take a look at this picture which caused me to shed so much tears (cause it really resembles me, 100%)

In school, I had friends, but none of them are my best friends. Till Whisky came into my life, having "someone" to wait for me at home every day, having "someone" to bite my feet each time when I came back, having "someone" to show me how happy she is when she saw me...I truly misses every single moment of it.
Although before her I had a dog called "Puppy", still Whisky remains more in my heart, probably because of our close connection, and also because we slept together at night.

I will never forget her being my "alarm clock" because she's the one who wakes me up occasionally during school days. The way she act as my alarm clock is by "crying". HAHAHA! So cute right!!!?? :)))
When I saw this picture, I felt that it's talking bout me. PLease, I don't want it to happen. I want Whisky to stay healthy!! :((   I don't mind to give my 5 years of lifespan to her as long as she can stay longer. I don't know what I'll do, and how to move on if I really lose her.

Therefore, a lesson learnt from "10 Promises to my Dog" and also from this picture, I should spend every effort to accompany her. I know ever since I went overseas, it's harder for me to come back, and I can only come back every semester. And each semester when I go back, I don't stay very long. But, I must make an effort to stay at least 1 week. And during the weeks of staying with her, I must make her happy. Buy her foods, play with her and shower her with love. Create more memories with her. And spend more time with her.

#Misses those times of studying with her on my lap. And explaining things to her I learnt as if she can understand. Misses those times when she nipped my fingers. I like it when she bites my hand. (This sounds crazy, but it's fun to have her biting my hand. Anyway, she just bite as if she was chewing something, no much strength is involved)
# Seriously misses her. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment