Friday, March 16, 2012

Tiring Week

Last few days had been a super tiring week for me. Sigh. But, more tiring this coming week with 5 lab reports to write:

 2 FST 2106 lab report (Brocolli and Cod Fish) [1 due next Wednesday and another due in 22/3];
 2 FST 2102 (Ash and sugar) [ both due next Friday]
 1 CM2142 ( Still don't know what experiment I'll be doing next week) [and it's due on 20/3]

See, how these lab reports is eating up my time????

Although it all started in this week, but so many lab reports to write. I know, some of it still got some dateline, but I set my own dateline to finish all these by this weekend. I wonder if I'm able to make it. Too ambitious huh?? :/

Well, set this aside. I still have a poster to make for FST 2201 Human Nutrition and it's due next month. Hmmm...Need to put efforts into it as well since it's freaking 10%!!! Oh gosh. And also there's one assignment on the amino acid thingy due next Friday.

Gosh gosh gosh! Needless to say, I need to settle all these freaking stuff latest by next week!

Oh, by the way, I checked my CM2142 results. It's actually quite expected (most of the questions that I answered, I got my marks except some stupid mistakes) and also I didn't get my marks because of not attempting the questions due to lack of time. (I know calculation stuff I'm slow in them. Sighhh...Need to increase my speed in calculation and calculator-punching skills) Though I'm slightly below average, but it doesn't kill me. I love Analytical Chemistry and I will do my best to score even better for final. I need to take note of the coming quiz which is on 12/4 too...

For Psychology mod, OMG! Seriously I didn't expect that I'll score slightly above average. I thought I'll do so badly. Average is 81 but I score 83 :/
I know it's damn bad right. It was actually due to my super last minute reading. I read my 200 pages of the textbook in 3-4 days time. Wth. Luckily I still manage to get around there ( I mean average cause I thought I'll be far behind average) Initially because of this initial thought, I thought that I will S/U it. But now, I guessed I have to change my mind. No more allowance of S/U option in my mind since I score quite okay. So, for finals I must jia you! I hope my mid term paper get A at least :(
I put a lot of effort in finding for sources and writing it leh...One personal reason is also because the topic was in the area of my interest, which is about dog. So, I'm a dog person, I love dogs, and when you asked me to write things bout dogs, I put all my passion into it. perhaps I'm a dog in the past. :)

Okay, gonna have my quiz later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment