Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Caring Boyfriend

First time to have someone to watch me to sleep when I'm sick.
This post was meant to be posted about 2 weeks ago when I was terribly sick, but because of too much load of works, I never posted it.
I post this just to pen down my memories. I'm worried of getting amnesia one day. So, this blog can keep a collection of my little little memories and my thoughts.

He knew I was sick and had a sore throat. And he accompanied to my lecture although he didn't take Psychology module. I was shocked when he gave me a bottled water chestnut drink and the herbal candy for my throat. I was touched because no one does any thing like this for me before. Although it's just some simple thing, but often, simple things like these always touches people's heart, right? :)

Then, he accompanied back to my room and make sure that I get my sleep (cause I'm that type who will chiong for work to meet my own deadlines).  He did this to make sure that I don't make my body tired out.

And seriously, I'm sorry because I really not good at taking care about myself. Afraid of going to doctors and things like this and even my body is weak, I still ignore those body symptoms. I know that before you, I'm not the kind of person who cares much bout my life and death. Before you, to me, death is nothing. Cause no one would care even if I left this world.

But when you nagged me yesterday, I realized that it was my mistake to not taking care of my health. I will try to go for check up after exams. Sorry that I really can't spare time to meet a doctor because of my packed schedules. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment