Friday, March 9, 2012

Building Trust: There's still a Limitation

Trust - when people talk bout trust, I always had a natural "filter". Although in certain things, my natural "filter" failed to filter what people said. As time goes by, when I found more lies in what people says, my natural "filter" began to adapt better, and started to filter a lot of things people said.

Well, maybe you can use the idea of vaccination. Like, you introduce a weak protein of the virus into the body or something like that to trigger the immunization as in the body's fighting system (white blood cells) will attack the weak protein of the virus and hence, when the 2nd time the same protein enters the body again, the body's army will do its job again or something like that. Paise, can't really remember my concept well but I know it's something like that.

But, this could have also caused a mistrust to people that you could actually trust them. Well, sometimes, it's could be due to the fact that I don't wanna get hurt again, and hence, my brain also reacted the same way by applying the filters. It's sort of like a protection prepared by my body. As in, for what you wanna get hurt for more than 10 times on the same or related stuff? But in other way, you can also relate it in a psychological way called "learned helplessness". Therefore,it could never be a 100% trust, but the highest trust score that my brain can accept is 90%. That's the highest. If one could obtain that score, you're awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment