Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I want to do After Exam

Download from NUS Library:

1) New Scientist....(highly recommended by Prof Ong who emphasized that those articles written are of interesting findings and is written in simple English that you can easily understand)
2) Scientific American ...(which has a wide range of topics )

Never know there would be an NUS lecturer who can influence me so much...

To improve my English...To read more...To enjoy writing lab reports...
Well, I would say, only because of her, I learnt a lot on the ways to write a scientific lab report. Because of her, I read lots of journal papers to support my findings....

She must be one of the most influential people I've met so far. Never did I felt so enthusiastic to read up more papers or articles, not to mention to improve my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment