Friday, October 29, 2010

Tonight's Aim

Just finished Swami's Lecture 3...

Copied a friend's notes the other day. Wow her notes has lotsa extra stuff. So, I copied and perhaps get to know some stuffs clearer...Hmm...But tonight has to go and study:

1) Swami's Lecture 2
2) Swami's Lecture 1

And try to understand the extras that I copied from her. Sigh. I don't know why I always copy things blindly. I felt that I'm weak at multi-task, as if understanding while copying, listening to songs when I'm studying. And what the heck. I'm so addicted to Facebook. Garr...Can someone stop me?!!By the way, I'm super amazed that some people really can multi task..i wish i can.

Sigh....

Though a lil sleepy...I...must...stay....awake and finish these two notes....

Or at least, 65% of it...

Jia you Sher lyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment