Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Midterm results

After I saw my marks for CM1101 on the IVLE, I felt like breaking down and cry. But I'm in public. I have to wait till I enter the toilet to cry. I really felt that it sucks! Why after much effort I put in it , I don't even get better marks...Not even better than average?!!!I'm far below average. Now I felt that I'm the most stupid person in NUS. Yesterday I felt so happy because i saw him. But now, my results pulled down my whole emotion.

I don't understand. How come some people can study whole day without feeling tired or without sleep? Why? And why I always fell asleep when I study? Even though im studying on a table. I must be the most silliest person in the world. I can't accept failure now. I've tried my best, but still I failed. I'm very unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment