Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crying in Silent

I want to emo!

I saw my results today.

I felt like stabbing myself right now!

I failed.

I wanted to cry.

But I can't.

He's there. Many people are there.

How can I cry in front of public?

Especially in front of him.

Gosh. Stupid tears. I am in the public now. Stop welling up my eyes!!

I still think I'm the most stupid person in NUS.

God, please give me strength to move on.

This is the first time I failed in my whole life.

Hold your tears, Sher lyn...

Learn to accept these failures...

But....

WHAT ABOUT MY SCHOLARSHIP?

I've failed to prove others that I can do it.

I've failed to make my parents happy.

I've failed my 2 tests!!!

Tell me, will I be able to have the strength to continue?
Will I be able to succeed?
Do I still have time?

No comments:

Post a Comment