Monday, October 11, 2010

My Coursemates:)

Hm...After "migrating" here and there as I usually did since secondary school, I realised that mixing around actually benefits me:)

Some of you who know me might have realised that I've mix with "them" lesser nowadays. Well, I have my own reason for that. Anyway, less being around with them doesn't mean I don't friend them. It's just that I think it's best for me to stay a certain gap from them. Well, this is not primary or kindergarden anyway, and I'm an adult now. No point behaving like a child. (though I'm childish at times. Haha.)

Okie. Lemme tell you bout some of good coursemates:)

1. PAMELIA CHIA- She's a good friend. Nice to be with. Sometimes kinda blur. But she's pretty! Lol. Enthusiasm is also high at times. We mug together before our LSM exam. It's a great time having an outing with her as well! Hm...But I've never been shopping with her or going for a movie before ler!!:(
LOL!!!!

2. LIM JIN MIN- She's a cute girl. Small size. Very caring and passionate about cute stuff. Yeah. We mug together too together with PAM. LOL! Sometimes I'm quite worried bout her when she went back home alone at night. Hm...(sometimes Spore not that safe, I realised! after listened to Jin Min n Pam's experiences. Anyway, Im keeping everything safe and sound.)

3. SONIA- She's the one who first called me when I thought of death the other day. I almost gave up because I'm overly stressed by the CGPA of the scholarship. She was so concerned about me and tell me what to do. Then, she accompany me the next day for dinner and I was touched. I've never had someone do this to me before. And yeah, she can be really CRAZY and HIGH like me when KARAOKE! AWESOME!:)

4. SHING YEE- Smart girl. She always helped me in the explanation in the things I don't know. There was once we studied together on the exam day for LSM, I needed "ladies' tissue" urgently. And she helped me go to the Central Forum to buy for me.:(
It's not a sad face. This sad smilie is because I felt bad that I've troubled her but she told me it's okay. That thing is more important. :(
I'm really touched. :(((

5. ZHI KAI- LOL. I don't know why I will write him at here. But I just wanna say that, hm...HE'S ACTUALLY NOT REALLY THE COLD TYPE GUY THAT I USED TO THINK HE IS ONE. I realised that he can be a warm guy as well. A good guy. Hm...But seriously, I think he's quite funny. Especially his email address. I find it cute and funny. Each time I saw him, I remembered his email address. Aww! So cute!!!

6. GRACE- Barbie doll girl! I realised she has a doll look! Oh...so pretty. I told her that, and she told me that I looked like a China doll as well. LOLOL!!! Hm...I just know a lil bout her lately. So, couldn't really write much at here. But I hope to get to know more about the others:)

Thanks a lot, girls. You all always made my day when I'm down!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment