Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is a true story

This is a real story told by my friend.

It was about her JC friend. As you know, Singapore is a very stressful country as everyone is competing with one another. But there is one thing which touched my heart—which is friendship.

Okay. It goes like this. I’m trying hard to remember as much as I can what she told me. My friend was studying IB in her junior college. And it was announced that the year 1 students should write a 4000 words? project during the 1st year so that the 2nd year they can actually more focus on the real studies. So, her friend, (let’s call her A) has no mechanism which remind her about deadline. And when it comes to her 2nd year d, A became very stressful.

Then, there was once the teacher said that there was a student kept locking herself in her room, never come out before. So, A’s best friend, B is very concern about A. So, my friend and B plans to visit A. My friend called A’s house and ask A’s dad if they can come over to visit A. When A’s father was answering halfway, to my friend’s surprise, A snatched the phone from her father and hung up (My friend’s assumption as she thinks it must be weird). And it’s that A will never even come out from the room AT ALL. Even her meals, her parents will just put on the floor outside her room door. And she will just open and take it when she’s hungry.

Then, my friend told B the next day what actually happened. They later decided to go to A’s house straightaway after school. That day was during rainstorm. And from the look of A’s house, it was kinda eerie. Because the lights are all off. It was just darkness around. ( Scary, huh? What will you do if you’re A and my friend?) Okay. Then, my friend and B asked A’s father if they can visit A. The father replied in a cold and eerie way ,” She’s in the room.” And there was only darkness in the house!

Then, my friend and B kept calling A from outside the room. And all of sudden, A screamed (not shout). My friend was like “Wow! I first time heard someone screamed.” My friend was kinda crazy type. Lol. Then, A’s father suddenly shouted from upstairs to force A to come out of the room because it was like no respect if we ignore someone who visits us. So, A’s father said “ You better come out of the room or I’ll use the key to open your room.”

Then, she opened her door finally. Her worried friend,B, hold A’s arm and said “Becky, what happened? Tell me. I’m your best friend.” Suddenly, A pushed B till she fell down the staircase. (According to my friend, luckily B was a strong girl). A said that “Go away! I don’t have a friend!” My friend then got the shock of her life. She actually quite afraid that time. But there are stories behind this. B was actually also a patient who actually recovered from IMH (Institute of Mental Hospital). My friend actually was kinda afraid that B’s past condition will relapse just like A.

Gosh. I find this really really scary. Hm…

No comments:

Post a Comment