Friday, October 22, 2010

He Says Goodbye to me

We had a BBQ session today. Pam was such a great chef! For making the crepe-on-flame birthday cake for Grace n Judy...:)



Credits to PaM, Su Chin, and Jin Min! You gurls rocks! The cake is super DELICIOUS!!

Hm...after the eating session, we played Truth or Dare.
When the bottle pointed at me, I chose Dare since I couldnt choose TRUTH! (they will ask me about him)

I think Jonathan n Sean knew that I like him. So, sigh...Jonathan sabo me, gave me his number and ask me to phone him and said " I will never pee on my bed again"....That sentence comes from Xu Xu...:(((((

Argh...Gosh! it's kinda embarrasing! IUrgh...felt like running away. Anyway, after this much of embarassment, surprisingly, he did talk to me just now. I thought that he will avoid me or what so ever.!

He even say goodbye to me when I was alone at the lift. Anyway, I'm deciding to stop that feeling though. Enough of bringing more embarassment towards myself. I don't deserve a good guy like him. I think other girls should be better on him than a girl who is crazy, stupid, and not smart like ME! I don't think I deserve to have him.

So, sherlyn. Stop that feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment