Monday, October 18, 2010

Hm...Never thought I will write about guys here. But since, Pam asked me to write about HIM, I just give it a go...Anyway, I did thought before about writing these 2 guys that appeared in my life since the day I stepped into NUS.

The first guy -Sean Yeap. I had a crush on him on the 1st week of MSL. Well, he's a lil muscular, slightly tanned, broad shoulder, good at sports, quite tall, and CUTE! I liked him. But rumors saying that he likes another girl named Jane. Well, it seems that Jane was very POPULAR among the GUYS! I don't think she's that pretty at all! (No, I'm not jealous. I think Rachel's prettier)
Well, maybe guys see girls differently than girls do. So, I kinda gave up on him after knowing about his crush. But I saw him at MSD Mid Autumn Fest, anyway, I tried not to look at him though I'm feeling a little happy inside.

The second guy- Zhi Kai. Well, so far, no much feelings for him except that I think he's cute. Sorry to disappoint you, Pam! But good news is, he did caught my attention! HAha...Hm...Well, generally what do I think about him? He's a gentleman, apologetic, kind, quiet, well-behaved, and he has his cuteness in his own way. A very typical type of him. He has his own unique personality. He have yet to make my heart beat, but I did felt a little happy when I saw him. Wait, that's not crush right?!! Hm...hm..hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment