Sunday, August 1, 2010

The End of It

I finally knew who is the girl that he likes. Well, I realized that he was just a person I had a crushed on. Not love. I have to stop it before I let myself being so immersed into it. Well, the girl was really pretty,smart and rich, while I'm the opposite. Instead, I'm the UGLY DUCKLING.

Thanks to Wan Jun for pointing to me who is the girl. They have been honest to me by telling me straight-forwardly that I'll never be able to beat with her. She has almost all the things that a girl wants.

Therefore, I decided to give up on that person after I realized all these. Anyway, cut the crap. I'll never be in a relationship for at least 2 years from 13/12/09...Whatever it is, I know that I'm fated to be single, as predicted. I can accept that fact. It's okay.

School semester is almost started. Recently there's been a lot of happenings around me. Lots of unlucky things happened like getting a correct bus at the wrong bus stop, fought with dad, misunderstandings between friends, and so on....

All these caused me so emo... But I've been trying to find ways to solve them...I miss my baby...I miss my Hua Lian and Convent besties...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment