Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thanks YouTube:)

I'm taking 5 modules this semester, which is yeah, the minimum number of modules a student can take in NUS.

Japanese Language, LAJ 1201...I like learning new languages..But for someone who has no prior knowledge of it, it's DAMN tough. ( I know many people here studied before Japanese either by themselves or taking private lessons...I know because most of my friends who took the same module as me learned it before even though the JAP lecturer said that students who have prior knowledge of Jap are not allowed to take. But who knows ?? Whatever lar...)

CM1101, a Chemistry module, which is my core module...Honestly I am still a little blur about it..Since I have no knowledge about physics...I'm grateful and thankful that there are people who are willing to teach me..But I'm afraid to ask them to teach me because I'm slow in learning...Especially when I don't even know any physics term...It's like an ALIEN to me...So, before I can start studying this module, I have to know more or less about light, photons, waves, particles, de Broglie's principle, the uncertainty principle and etc....There are f***ngly more stuffs that I have to learn MYSELF...Too afraid to ask people to teach me this because I'm scared that they might have no patient in teaching a nooby person like me...

LSM 1101...The prof is okay...Well, sometimes his lesson was a lil unclear...Due to his pronounciation as he was a Japanese....Anyway, I think so far things he thought I've learned before...So far, I think his lectures are still managable...Worst come to worst I will spam him with questions and consultations...

IT1001...A boring lecture..But I've chose this because I have little knowledge regarding computers and computing stuff...So, I was hoping to gain some knowledge in it...So far, I guess I learnt just 2%?? Haha....Havent read through the lecture notes since I was busy with my CM1101 and LAJ1201...

FST1101...It is a food science course...THE MOST INTERESTING LECTURE ever!! I LOVE MY PROF! Haha..I find that this lecture was the most enjoyable ones compared to all...Perhaps maybe due to the small cohort, we can have more interactions during classes..It was absolute FUN! ANd I guess that I will love it in the long run, hopefully:)

Getting know seniors like Wei Bin, and my class mates...It was really kinda fun to meet new people...Wei Bin is a good senior...Funny as well...Great sense of humour...Haha...But he's a smart guy:)
Sean Tay, our class rep, just know him a lil yesterday when he asked us to have lunch together after our lab sessions...Haha...Knew the cool guy, Zhi Yang too...He's just too COLD from the look of his face...So cold till I don't felt like knowing him..But when he asked me who I am, so, I just replied...He's still as cool as he is...Well, I have no comments bout him...
Then Jonathan Phoon...A Msian!! He was so bad that he and Pei Yee cheated to me and Kar Hui that they are from Brunei!! >.<
Both of us got cheated, but in the end, they said that they joked. Lol. Why I'm so easily got cheated?? !!!
Anyway, they are just having fun...I am not really offended. Haha...
Francine really looks like Chong Shir Leen ler!!!!! OMG...I was wondering, are they cousins???? Lol...She really looks like her!!! The face, the eyes, the nose....Oh my oh my....I'm not dreaming, am i?

Btw, heard that Felicia Chin, a Mediacorp artist will be studying in NUS Biz...Oh my God...She really caused the stir in NUS...Hope to meet her though I'm not really a big fan of her...But the idea of being in the same university with a celebrity is really something UNEXPECTED for me...Haha...:))

Oh yeah...Felt like posting this web link to help in my studies:))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fUdeck487w&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment