Friday, August 13, 2010

Wonders ~~

Wondering...why people who are kind initially will become wild and bitchy all of sudden?
Wondering...why some people here are so open that they fondled each others' thing in public?
Wondering...why people here are giving "free shows" most of the time?

A friend of mine, she used to be my close friend when I was in primary school...She was a decent type of girl last time....Time somehow brought us apart...We lost contact...I met her again...And she looked wilder and bitchy now. She was no longer the old friend I used to know. Time changed her so much...The way she talked now also sounds sarcastic...I don't blame her. Environment around her might have changed her to who she is today. She chose to have this type of wild life, then she will have to suffer in the future. I'm not cursing her, but I did advise her not to mix with those wild boys too much and she just wouldn't listen. So, there's nothing else I can do.

And we passed by KE Hall to go to PGP tonight. IT was already late at night. And I happened to saw a girl in her sexy nighties, with her half-naked boyfriend in a room. I just realized how spoilt the society is. Why is it that guys are allowed to enter a girl's room so openly...???
Why girls today doesn't know what's the importance of virginity and image of themselves and their parents?? What they care about are just the so-called FUN of having that bored stuff ??
Well, maybe I just need to get used to the norm here I guess. I hate seeing this yuckie things which people may want to see, but I have no interest in any of these. Please let my "gifted ability" to others instead.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you could just ignore it and pretend nothing happens. :)

    btw, hope we could meet some day in SG. Going back end of this month. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...yeah...hopefully...lol...

    Really?? Haha...Great then...Looking forward to meet ya!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. passed by KE. where did that yuckie thing happened? btw, it is the world that we live in becoming as such, but what you control is only your behavior. don't let this kind of influence affect you :D and keep your beliefs firm! jia you for your japanese 1 too! i am doing japanese 3 now and if you have any questions can always ask me too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot zhuang li..ohyeah, i havent return your reports...I'll return you on Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete