Friday, August 6, 2010

Frustrated Day

I went to IT Coop today for 3 times. Yes. To and fro for 3 times.

First time, I was a little pissed because I felt so hot. Damn weather, I HATE YOU! After reaching there and tell my problem, the technician taught me the same way Yugene did for me. But there's one step where he asked me to copy the files from the "Download" file to the ":C" program...

Okay. I go back and try. Again cannot.

Second time, I went there again. I was waiting for the lady to come back, with full hopes that my printer will be installed successfully. But the lady told me to bring my laptop and she will ask the technician to try and help me with it. Okay. Another time have to rush back before 12.30pm because she told me that they are closing at 1pm.

Then I got back, with my printer, again to IT Coop. The technician tried and tried and tried. There was once this F***ing FAT ASSHOLE guy almost knocked down my laptop. What the hell! He broke my laptop, I'm gonna ask him to get me a Macbook instead. Damn stupid guy. Look where you lean on la, fucka!

I was so pissed d, he some more get on my nerves. The technician tried to help me, but in the end, they said cannot. They tried on another laptop with windows 7 x64...But can. The lady said that it must be something wrong with my laptop since the printer works fine for other laptop. She then ask me to come again tomorrow or Tuesday. I felt hot tears in my eyes that time. My heart is so pain. I used so much money to buy a stupid laptop and I'm really frustrated. My heart aches. I don't intend to let anyone know how I'm feeling right now, but I really need to shout it out!!

I really hope that my printer can be installed:(

No comments:

Post a Comment