Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Encouragements

Pn Teh just gave me one word of encouragement. I'm really touched that she still remembers me. And her concern...She's like a mother to me.

For me, she's the best Chemistry teacher in the whole world. Nobody can be compared to her. She and Mr. Lok was the best. I hope I can consult Mr Lok to teach me instead. Is there any tuition classes for university students? Need help desperately:(

Self-studying was hard. Especially when I know NOTHING bout physics. Everything you learn in NUS is so much in depth. The recommended textbooks doesnt really help much. IT confused me instead. Sigh.

Due to the motivation and encouraging words from them, the people I love, I will work hard and try my best. I am trying my best not to compare myself to her, but it's a little hard. I always compare myself with her. Sigh. Should stop it...Can someone tell me how to stop comparing??

p/s: I just realised his existence. And I almost got ..... I mean...I've seen him twice or two. But today, he looked more handsome than before. Oh my...Stop it. I come NUS to study. Not finding bfs...!! By the way, I'm still thinking of him. Shit! Can my mind please stop it??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment