Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life in NUS

Honestly, life in the university wasn't something really fun...Especially when you have lots of stuff to do...

Sigh...I was thinking, did I made a wrong choice to come here in NUS?

People here are so smart. I felt so down and scared. But yet, I did not do a thing to upgrade myself. I kept saying that I will do this and that...But in the end, nothing comes up.

Sometimes it's better to left things unsaid, I guess.

People here are so hardworking and smart. And I'm here, slacking, doing nothing. At least during form sixth, I did study a lil. Better than now. I felt like I'm doing nothing when the rest are busy with homeworks, assignments, studies...

What am I doing here? Sleep...Fuck myself!

I guess I need motivation...

P/s: I really don't like some people here, acting in front of me. Saying that they did not study, but if did not study, why their notes are so "clean" and scribbled here and there even before the lecture starts? Sorry if you read this and you think you are one of them. I just don't like people acting in front of me and lied to me.

1 comment:

  1. This is normal thing la. I suppose u never experience it b4 durin ur secondary n high school life but it is like a normal thing to me d. u ask anything 2 them b4 de exam dey say dey duno. but when results come out they r the top in the clas.
    u should adapt to this. either adapt to their way or just don't care bout them and b true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete