Monday, August 9, 2010

Stop talking b****

Sherlyn, please. Stop talking b****. Stop talking as if someone's gonna say that you're dumb if you don't talk.

Stop talking bull**** and asking SILLY questions and make yourself look more stupid and dumb...

L said that I'm good for nothing the other day. That made me break out in silent. He might not know that he accidentally hurted my feelings with his word. But I tried my best not to show it...

A said that I'm stupid for asking him a silly question. Okay. I'm NOT SMART. I know everyone here are SUPER SMART except the odd me.

Did I made a wrong choice to come here? Yeah, I guess. I felt myself so inferior after coming here. I'm afraid. I really need a light to guide me. I need a shoulder to cry on when I'm down and afraid. I need an ear to listen to my problem.

I know that I cannot regret on the path I chosen. I've came this far and chosen this path, I have no way to go back. I even go against everyone's will to come here. How can I go back?
The only thing I can do now is to be tough, be strong...
I shall not shed any tears in front of anyone I know here...
I shall not show how fragile I'm inside...
No matter how I wanted to cry, I will never reveal it to anyone I know here...

2 comments:

  1. hey sher lyn.. stay strong k.. dont look down on yourself just because what ppl has said about you.. ppl do cry including you.. dont stop yourself from crying.. you'll be able to pull it through ok.. every circumstance will help you to learn and grow. So, be grateful! i know it's hard.. breathe and know you can do it! =)
    smile always k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...dun think bak bout ur past d...move forward...never regret wif every decision u have made...tomorrow will be better...ingnore those stupid fellow tat look dwn on u...keep in mind u r the best among us k...so u will always be the best 1...and dun always say u wana change urself...it's hard so JUST BE URSELF!!! hahahaha...i feel jun said more motivate than me...i tau crap oli...at least can cheer u up a bit rite...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete