Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Happy for Her

I read your blog, Miss Aggie-ness...

It's such a sweet thing that he did for you...I'm touched and tears rolled down my eyes. I'm happy for you. Yeah. You two proved that with faith, long-distance relationship will still be strong. I believe that he will be your life time partner, your soul mate. He cherished you so much and did so much for you. Well, guess that you too have to do your part too kay:)


Where is he studying now?? By the way, I'll return the money I owed him perhaps end of the year. Sorry that I didn't manage to meet up with you gurls the other day due to workloads and that stupid prank.

By the way...

Yeah...

I miss ya a lot...

Love ya ...

and...

Take care...

2 comments:

  1. Hey..its just the starting..we dono how it will goes yet..hahha..u own him money?haaha..got mea..i think he oso froget d

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...owed him rm5...Haha...Lol...Have faith in him..I have faith in you two..:)
    Don't worry:))

    ReplyDelete