Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Night

Thanks a lot to Lee Shuang for making my night so memorable yesterday. We went RexBox and hit the G room. Wow. It was so damn expensive!! RM 58 for a small room, 3 hours. Haha. We sang like crazy. As if no one will hears us. Really like sampat girls. Haha. And most of the songs we sang are English songs. She really knows what songs I liked. Haha. And I really enjoyed singing Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, Just Dance, Katy Perry's Waking Up in Vegas, Hot N Cold, I Kissed A Girl...And Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me and so on.. There are much more. As well as Miley Cyrus 's The Climb. All nice nice. Super nice. And our last song was MJ's You're Not Alone.Hahahaha....Love Love Love. I was so enjoyed. Really. :)

Thank you a lot, Lee Shuang.

No comments:

Post a Comment