Friday, July 2, 2010

Post-Job Sadness

Hm...Today was my last day of work. It was supposed to be yesterday, but my boss asked me to help her for another day. Since I'm desperate for money, without thinking , I agreed. Anyway, I don't want to stay home facing those parasites. Mum actually wanted to cook my favourite "gandum" today, but because I told her that I have to work today, she said will cook it tomorrow. Yummy~~!! Love love love. xD

And I seriously gonna miss Amy, Lai, and Gan... They are my colleagues in Y.T Choong. They guided me so much. I've learnt a lot during the days I started work. I remember I often complain during my first day or work. But after today, I felt "bu she de".

I just received my cheque from Miss Choong today. Hm...The amount...I was thinking about getting above RM1200...But then...it's lesser than that by uhm..RM 6....Lol...I have too high expectation towards myself I guess...

And I realised that I'm a perfectionist...I want things to be perfect. I don't dare to let the Malay guy to do those hard files. I prefer to do it myself. It's not that I don't want him to learn. It's just that he is not willing to learn. I've taught him before a number of times. And he kept making the same mistakes and did not use the formula I asked him to use. So, what can I do? I don't want him to get scolding because Miss Choong is very strict and she will check all files we do. One mistake she spotted and you'll get the scolding in front of everyone.

So, it's better that no one gets the scolding right? Because once Miss Choong was angry, she will curse non-stop. That's just her. She treats me quite good. But sometimes, I'm aware that some might be jealous or unhappy about it. Because this month I am the only one to get all the good treats, from big mangoes to increased salary.. well, I just felt that it's part of my job as an employee to complete my work. I work with heart, not because of money though I'm money-faced.

It's funny that my boss said that she increased my salary so that I can buy more mini skirts...Then, everyone was laughing. Haha. Reason? I wear skirts (not really mini lar...) occasionally to work. There's no dress code ma. I wear what I like and felt comfortable ma..Haha..And after today, I'm missing them..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment