Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why I Grew Up Hating Certain Guys

I'm sicked staying at home. Life at home was peaceful without the guys at home. Those parasites. I really hate them. Those 3 parasites.

I just don't understand why would mum pampered my brothers so much. Guys are always the one given the privilege and loves. Even my boss agreed that.

They worked. But where's their money gone too ?!! And why must they kept bugging mum for money...?? And keep sucking mum's blood. I've kept telling mum not to give them money. But she always sided them. And in the end, she will complain to me that those parasites keep sucking her blood and caused her no money.

I will then be very mad when she complained it to me. I was asking her " Who asked you to borrow them? I've told you so many times not to borrow them. They will never pay you back. I've experienced it so many times. You never see that I won't even bother to borrow them? When they said "borrow", it's equivalent to "give". Those stupid bloodsuckers can't be trusted. You're giving yourself troubles. "

I've never wanted to lecture mum that harsh. But she keeps on siding them. What can I do? When I borrow money from her, she will said " I have no money" or sort of excuses. But things can be different for those idiot bloodsuckers. That's why I hated those guys in my house so much that I wished to leave that house of sadness so much!

And my first brother, he's such a pervert. See beautiful girls around, he will say " How good if he can **** her. " Damn! That's why I grew up hating guys behaving like those perverts. But he's my brother. Then my second brother, whenever he wants money, he kept bugging mum. If mum said that she doesn't have at the moment, he will scream and scold rude words, and banging stuff here and there.

I really hate being in the house when those 3 guys are at home. Home was not a peaceful place with them around. Mum kept saying that she wants to leave the house too. But when I asked her along, she will then find excuses and so on. I'm really tired.

Because of those 3 guys in my house and past experiences with guys, I felt that guys (well, most of them though there are a few good guys out there like Uncle Daniel and Uncle Michael) can't be trusted, unfaithful, liars...There's no point I kept talking bout how bad guys are. All good guys have extincted. So, what can I say more?

2 comments:

  1. whoa, cool down lo sister! They're your brothers and yea, guys can be jerks at times but these people are bonded with you by blood!

    So just chill, they might annoy you at times but don't stress yourself just because they behave that way.

    You'll be out of the house soon anyway so just tahan a while lo. Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...thanks sweetie...Sometimes they are so annoying that it kept get on my nerves...But there are still certain reasons why I am hating certain guys...

    ReplyDelete