Saturday, July 24, 2010

The opposite of me??

Hm...How should I say?? I'm in NUS now...Life was great...Got to know few friends...At first I thought to be another person. But then, it's fucking hard! I can't be someone else! I'm always the crazy me...Stupidity...Damn!

Why is it so hard for me to change?? :(

Hm...Now I'm "famous" because of the so-called scandal rumours...zZzz....It all started with Antebellum's I Need You Now song. I was so excited to hear that song that I answered " I Need You Now" when a guy asked me what's the name of the song. Then, all of them sabo me saying that I proposed to him...zZZz....

Anyway, all my feelings and crushes go to my secret blog. So, I'm NOT going to tell you who I had a crush on! Hm...Anyway, all of sudden I preferred one-sided love though it breaks my heart so much because of the past. It left such a deep impact on me. I've never thought that it will affect me so much till I'm afraid to be in a relationship again.

And I realised that I suddenly have such a high demand in the type of guys I will look at..The past of me, I don't really take into account into many things...But now, I felt that...Hm...An example will be, I will not like(crush) a guy IF he showed that he's nervous when he's with me...I will like the SLow and SteaDy type...Cool...Hm...Enough of the description. I'm not going to describe more....

Now, I'm feeling really frustrated. Bidding modules. I still unsure which modules I should take. Everything is so freaking confusing to me...How ?? How ?? How?? And everyone here are so smart...ESpecially the China students...They are giving me the feeling of nervous and scared even when they talked to me...:(

Anyway, stars stars stars...I need you to brighten my pathway...I need to be brave to overcome those stupid thinkings...I SURE CAN DO IT~!!!! I'm going to be able to score well ...!!!

6 comments:

  1. There is no need to change anything. Sometimes you may think you yourself at the moment is not good enough, but that is what everyone thinks of themselves too.
    No one is ever satisfied of him/herself and always desires to change. But sometimes just by becoming your own true self, you can achieve more and your friends can know that they know the real you, not a mere mask or shade of yourself.
    Just be confident of your true self. Everyone loves a person who is confident of his/herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :)
    I still need to change some lar...Especially the way I laughed...People thinks im crazy when I laughed just because I'm always in the extreme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei u so bad la...dun1 say out ma...make ppl curious nia...curious to knw who...curious 2 read ur secret blog...hahahaha...haiyo...jz be the same old sherlyn la...dun keep saying wana change d k...jz let it be...hahahaha...u mz crazy as much as u can ok...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...sometimes must be secretive a bit de ma...U know me de lar...Once you know me, all belang sure revealed...People thinks I'm like siao char bo when they know the way I laughed...Sigh...It's so hard to change...Haha...
    I miss you lar Serena!!! So far, I still finds it hard to find someone who I can talk to right now...:(
    Especially when it comes to sharing secrets...I still thinks that sharing all my secrets to you n TEe Xin is the best...:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing wrong wif ur laughter la. its special and makes others around u happier oso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh...haha...Okay okay...I'll take that as a compliment...Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete