Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nostalgia

What am I doing? Drank a can of a Nostalgia can drink with Mandy just now. I'm now thinking bout the past right now.

Sigh. It's a bad hair day for me today. Uhm...Actually I was initially in a good mood. When it comes to the time my stupid hp ran out of battery, and my friend seriously needs to talk to me, I was not there for her. I felt like hitting or banging myself to the wall. Why I didn't charge my phone earlier??!!

Then, I went to Orchard to meet up with Mandy. Shopping in Orchard was fun. Lots of cheap stuffs. Bought two shorts...Mandy bought for me actually. I felt so bad when she insisted to pay for the shorts and dinner. :(

After dinner, I went back. So unlucky. I don't know what happened to me. I went to the wrong bus stop and got into the bus for twice. Wasting money right? :(

After that, I got down and asked..I realised the other bus stop I went earlier is for interchange or something. I should have gone to the Bus Stop 1...Sigh...What a day...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment