Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hana Yori Dango a.k.a Boys Over Flowers...This drama really made me crazy..I'm so so crazy over these two guys, Yung Ji Hoo ( Kim Hyun Joon ) and So Yi Jung ( Kim Bum )...I like Ji Hoo because of his character,his personality and his warmth...He's not only good looking but he's really caring and understanding...I just love his the way he is...So Yi Jung,though he's a playboy, but I think he's a guy who really gave me such a special feeling. I don't know how to explain. But it's really something. And I'm not so sure how to say it. There's no doubt he's damn so good looking. But I'm sure it's not his good look which attracts me. I just don't know how to say. I'm so happy I've finally managed to download all the ost...Their instruments(violin,guitar,saxophone) the songs really gave me comfort...releases my tension when I'm feeling so tensed. But, I'm so crazy over it now. I really wanna buy the dvd.But...my financial problems stopped me. Sometimes I'm really angered with myself. Why must I bornt in this family where my dad wouldn't even care bout my future? sumone who never even think for her daughter's future? I'm really envied others where they can easily get money just by asking their parents...But I have no one to turn to when I'm facing it. Not even when I'm facing problem,I have someone to turn to. I really wish that I could always have someone I could really trust where I can share my secrets with and my secrets will be kept safely with him/her...But still, it's hard to find. I realised this world in order to survive, there are many things can't be really told...Thanks for the music im listening to it right now...It really gave me much comfort...My heart suddenly felt much lighter after hearing it...Closing my eyes while listening to it,it was something really peaceful...Good nite...

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...sumore say u so lik the movie...the title oso wrong liao...hahaha...blur blur 1 la u...hahaha...dun wori goin to work soon so ma gt money liao lo...hahaha...dun always blame urself or ask the God why...everytin is fate...even though ur dad seem to be not giving pocket money but at least he take care of the family well...he provide u all food n shelter...ur mum nonit to work to earn a living...if compare me n u, i'll rather choose to a family lik urs...a complete family at least...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..thnks...maybe i'm not easily contented...but then...my family really chan wan wor...esp my dad...i dun think u can tahan with him..when he see me sitting there at home so free(though i've finished my sweeping and laundry) he sure jelez and ask me do this do that..realy beh tahan...
    i hope can faster find money...then buy the dvd and also the ost...although i've download all the ost but i sure felt it's not complete to have the dvd without the ori ost...i like ji ho lor...i think i reli siao d...

    ReplyDelete