Thursday, December 31, 2009

The song which made me felt alive

After M2M,I've never found any female singer which could make me love music so much.
Last time it was because M2M's songs are so much meaningful to me and really made me felt...I don't know how to explain that feeling but it was special.
But M2M seems to "fade" slowly.
But then,I found her.
It was Taylor Swift.
The 20year-old country pop star really made me so much in love with her and her songs.
She was so much awesome.
The most awesome singer which made me alive again.
I guess this song "Crazier" sang by her which made me feels so alive.
That feeling was special.
I've never felt that way before.
Not for any singer,but only her.
It was her which made me.
All her songs and her talent made me so crave for her lyrics and to download all her songs and even buying her original album, which I'd keep it postpone for a meantime as I'm having financial problem now.
I'm sorry.
This is the lyric of the song which I love the most,Crazier :

I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings,
But you came along and you changed everything.

*You lifted my feet off the ground
And spinned me around
You made me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your arms
You made me crazier, crazier, crazier.

I watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know
How that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something which I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

Repeat*

You showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore..Oh Oh

Repeat*

No comments:

Post a Comment