Sunday, December 6, 2009

Countdowning to the days we finish STPM

Haha...while everyone was so busy studying...I guess now im the only weirdo who is on9-ing and facebook-ing...haha...Suddenly I don't felt like wanna study anymore...What happened to me? I don't know...Last month was exam month...And I guess i did pretty badly for all the papers...I've really put an effort to study...But...perhaps it was all due to my improper ways of studying...After I realised the perfect way to study,It was all already too late...I should have refer to what Don wrote in the forum...And if last year I did study and not wasting my time..I could have done much better compared to others...Now what I am really is a 'loser'...All the while I must have thought that my Chemistry was good,but this proves me wrong during the trial...and also during my Chem Paper 2 exam last month...I know im just good in Organic...Physical is my weakest amongst the 3...I really have passion for Chemistry...I love Chemistry a lot than the other subjects and I really cant accept that I can't get A for my Chemistry...And the most important thing is I don't want to disappoint my teacher who has put her faith in me that I'd done well...I really don't want to disappoint her as well as myself...So,I was really determined that this time,after PA exam,I will do all the exercises(there is no time for exercise rite nw,wad is left tht i can do now is to read the books with solutions and this can be considered to kill 2 birds with one stone)...I must jia you...!!!

And i was really really happy that I still left 4 days to finish...one month passed real fast...But im rather sad a lil that most of us would go our own pathway right after the exam...Some of us couldn't meet,some might go to work and so on...When TeeXin,Jenn and I discuss bout our gathering again,I realised tht it would be difficult cause many of them might not be able to appear or going for holidays with parents..Sighh...Really hope that parting would never be a subject in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment