Sunday, December 13, 2009

My first time in a gym

Gosh.
Yesterday was my first time in a gym.
I was so excited.
Initially I don't even know how to work out the machines there.
Luckily my friend taught me how to.
We went CRC for a work-out.
I used the treadmill and the i-dont-know the name of the machine but it was some kinda which you stand on it and your whole body would shake.
Haha.
I was so intended to burn down my calories.
But,I was dead tired!
Perhaps it was because I havent went for exercises for such a L-O-N-G time.
Lol.
And after an hour+ of workout, I started to become addicted.
I don't felt like going home.
Felt like wanna spend the day in the gym and ....exercise to firm and tone my body.
Whole body.
I wanna slim down.
I want an ideal weight.
But, I have to tell, I'm not a disciplined girl!
I told my friend after the workout, "Hey,I felt like wanna chuck in some snack to my this huge stomach!"
My friend said," Lol. Are you sure? If you ate these after exercise, you're gonna weigh extra 40% of ur current weight!"
Haha.
After went home,I ate fried rice at 11am.
You see, I said I want to reduce my weight and yet I was so greedy.
Lol.
I guess I must be determined and disciplined to achieve my aim.
Sherlyn,stop eating!!!
Lol.
When is the time I would ever get the chance to go to gym again???
I was damn-addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment