Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Resolutions

I'm going 20 soon.
Time passed really fast,huh?
I remembered when I was young, I was hoping that I can be a grown up soon. And ta-daah! Just a wink of an eye and right now,I'm standing here as a grown-up girl, to be specific, an adult! And you know what? My wish right now was, "Hey,clock! Stop ticking and please let the time froze. I wanna age no more!"
Crazy,huh? I know it was impossible. Ever single seconds I heard the clock sounds "Tick-tock, tick-tock", it really got my nerves.
Sigh. To be honest, I was scared to be an adult because I'm a coward.
I'm so scared to face the world, the reality, and the challenges which would come upon me.
I know i'd chickened-out everytime I was facing problem.
Sigh.
And here I am.Thinking of my new year of 2010 resolution.
Hm...What's my plan and wishes for this year?
My another problem was money problem.
I know after HK + Spore trip, all my money in my bank is gonna used up and 'dry'.
What to do? This problem really gets on my nerves. I've been thinking all the time and it's really really gonna drove me crazy. Guess that one day soon my friends would be seeing me in a newspaper,headtitle " A 20 year old lady jailed for trying to rob a bank" or ended up seeing me in Hospital Bahagia.
Haha. Just joking lar. I'm still conscious,knowing what I'm doing.
Aiyo. I'm started getting headaches because of these problem.
How good if I was born-riched?
And also, my future. I still not sure which or when I wanted to go uni.But I think I'd be going Monash.But then, money is also a problem. If I were to go australia straight away,I think I have nth else to worry except to buy a laptop.But I'll miss my friends. And I don't have friends there.I'm so dead tiring to decide.
But if I'm staying here, I would face financial problem. Tht's why I really don't know how to decide. What should I do?
Therefore,my 2010 wishes and plans are:

1)Hope I'll get more and more money by finding a job which can earn me much so that I won't be worrying now.
2)Hope that I'll get more friends and my friendship bonds with my HL and SMC friends stayed strong.
3)I wanna slim down.Ok,this might be a little tough for me as I'm a big-eater.LOL.
4)I wanna have more money so that I can buy more new clothes and dresses.HeH3.
5)I wanna buy my Boys Before Flowers DVD and OST.Ok.This is again a money problem.
6)I hope that I won't involve myself in a love-relationship again no matter how much I would love that person.
7) I hope my investment(stock market) would rise at least by 10cent.If rise more than 10 cent I lagi happy.lol
8,9,10......100) I hope I got more more more money money money.Coz it's really driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment