Thursday, January 7, 2010

My worries

the starting of 2010 wasn't really good for me after all.
it's just the beginning of the year and i 've already been "declared bankruptcy".and im having so much headaches to think bout my future.
after all it's just one matter which matters most.
i need money.
yes.
money is wad i need to grab a better future of mine.
i mean... a better quality of education.
where shud i go?
shud i go or stay?
I just hope to have an accompany with me if I were to go Aust.
Sigh
But I don't felt like leaving my hometown that fast.
How should I decide?
I think I would let time to decide it for me.
But money.
Your also another problem to me.
I love you so much because of uncountable reasons.
How can I get nearer to "you"?
Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.
Your really driving me crazy.
Okay."You" did it!
I'm bankrupt for now.
So your happy?
Like what others said,losing "you",I'll earn "you" back.
I'm hoping to find a job which can pay me high in Spore as soon as possible.
To be honest, I guess that I don't suit for my current job.
I'm such a slow learner.
I guess that the people there also beh tahan with me.
Okay,let it be. I came there to work,not anything else,i thought to myself.
But I can't lied to myself. I'm really not so happy working there. People there seems like talking among themselves. No one talking to me. [except serena lo...]
But I'm really grateful the auntie's daughter was quite friendly.Yesterday Serena went back early, and I did some mistake in the wrapping stuff and I don't know how to deal with it. Since the others was doing their own work, I got no one else to ask and time is running out. So, I just use all my guts to ask auntie's daughter.Luckily she told me it was okay and I can use the remainder to close it up and smiled at me.
I really felt so thankful to me. I was so scared to ask the others 'cause they seemed so fierce.Later kena marah pulak jiu cham..:(
But now, I have to learn fron them.
Sigh.
I know it was tiring for a non-artistic, slow beginner like me. I know I'm not smart like them.
I'm not sure if is it was because dad kept saying my IQ low thats why I felt like now my IQ seems to be lower than 10 or 50 at least?
Sigh.
Can anyone tell me how can I upgrade my IQ level? Please enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment