Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YuhOo~!!! I'm back to ...TAIPING!!!!!
Sigh...I know it's a tough job and time for me as I have to recall every single bits of my memory when I'm not in Malaysia. Shall we start the "journey" now?

16/01/2010---Saturday
Woke up at about 6.30 in the morning. Done my last minute luggage check up and cooked fried rice for my dad and brothers. Then lied on the bed and flirt with my bed again, saying how much I would "miss" it when I'm away for 10days. Haha. I just love my bed. About 8.35am, I got up and bath as long as I could. Got myself ready after that. Was too lazy to have a breakfast (I lied to mum that I ate just because I'm lazy to eat...SSshhh...Don't tell mum:))
Dad sent us to the bus station at bout 9.35am as our bus comes at 10.20am. In the car also let him ngam ngam cham cham..Really beh tahan..Sigh...
So,10.20am the bus came and we put in our luggage and board into the bus. Then,reached Yong Peng at about 6.30+pm for 20minutes mealtime. I just bought a waffle biscuit which is rm1.50 for one piece and it's really delicious! Then bout 8pm we reached the Malaysia Kastam which is really really big. It's my first time going to a foreign place on my own(though with mum,she doesn't know anything either and just rely everything on me.Swt. But jie got told me before to just follow the crowd). So,as soon as the bus driver asked us to get down to cop our passport,we quickly went down and follow the crowd. Of course, I'm quite lucky enough to be able to recognise some of the passengers in my bus where I told myself at least I would know who I should follow in case I'm lost. I noticed one of the passenger in my bus was from the Republic of India. He was really friendly and helpful. Thanks to him for guiding us when me and mum don't know where to go after copping the passport. After that we went back to our bus. Then the bus brought us to Woodlands,Spore at about 8.25pm. That time upon reaching,the driver asked us to faster get our luggage and passports as we have to do the same the procedures again but this time with our luggage lo. We then enter Woodlands and get our passport done and our luggage scanned. After that we waited for sis and her bf. Actually there's nothing much to say bout this saturday trip because it's more to the arrival to singapore. After that jie brought us to Aunt Katherine's place which is at block 232,Pasir Ris, Dr 4. We're so damn tired that when we reached aunt's house we just bath and chatted awhile then zZzz....~Haha.

17/01/2010---Sunday
Woke up really early at bout 7am. It doesn't seems like the normal Sherlyn who slept like a pig.Haha. Aunt Katherine made bread toast for breakfast. Hey, if I'm not mistaken I guess that on the 2nd day aunt katherine taught me how to make pancake, mua chi and the fillings for the bread toast. There's no exact recipe but she was really awesome. Everything, the ingredients she just agak agak only. No measurings required. She kept saying that "Don't ask me for recipe.I don't have a recipe. You just have to see me how to do then you'll be able to learn it".
Haha. Yeah. I saw how she done, everything was fast and simple. Pancake? Ingredients are just butter(melted), some sugar,s.r.flour,milk...just mix them and pan-fry it. Mua chi? Sorry can't really remember. I just remember flour and water and some sugar. will write it here again if i remember.lol. After that Uncle Daniel brought us to flat houses where he pick up his kai chai to go out with us. We went to Sing Plaza and ate. Wah...I really love Spore ler...Haha..Daiso, which is a shop in Sing Plaza sells things for only 2dollar Sing...Yes, everything in the shop is only 2 dollar. After Sing Plaza, we went Sentosa. God, I love this place! If anyone going Spore without going Sentosa, it's not worth it definitely! This place was so so so awesome! First we enjoy ourselves with the bird show where the parrots and its trainers would entertain us...Those birds are really intelligent. It's really an eye-opener. All along I only saw parrots talk. But now I know parrots can sing, can play cards, can do stunts, can make a guess and does magic tricks. They are intelligent, aren't they? I guess all these really need pretty much trainings...Then we went to the Underwater world where we can see all the huge sea creatures...OMG OMG...I touched stingray. The first time I was too scared to touch because I'm afraid of fishes and sea creatures. There are a place where we can see and touch the stingray. Un. Dan's kai cai,Ryan initially was cold towards me.Maybe because I was a total stranger to him. But surprisingly, after awhile he did talk to me and asked me if I wanted to go down there to see the turtles with him. I just said okay and follow him. He's really a bright and brilliant kid. After that we then go and explore the underwater world together with uncle dan,aunt kat and mum. I realised God-made creatures are so beautiful. The jellyfishes are so beautiful. They can change colour every moment now and then. The the dragon seahorses and the leaf seahorses...That time I was like ...Wow...I've never seen anything like that before with my eyes. We see alot of sea creatures. All so beautiful. After that we went inside and above us are all the super humangous sea creatures..Giant stingray,sharks,and so on...Some fishes I don't even know what are they but they are really bigger than I am. Guess that I could even enter their stomach.Haha.After that we went for the dolphin & fur seal show. I've always loved dolphins since young.Haha.The dolphins did some stuns.They are so cute and brilliant.They can do whatever their trainer asked them to do,like getting the hula hoops,played the ball,wave to the audiences with their tails and so on...The fur seal are also so cute.Especially when after they did a stun,they used the feet indicating us to clap for them.Arh...so cute~!!! They catch balls,did some yoga, walking on two legs showing that their front legs are strong...They're really cute animals..After that I go buy the key chain for 10 Singapore Dollar in the sourvenier shop. Then we go walk and took pictures around Sentosa.Oh yeah, Spore food are really delicious! I love Spore ais kacang. I've never ate this type of ais kacang before. Definitely better than those in Taiping! We are almost at Sentosa the whole day.After Sentosa, we went for dinner and back to aunt's place.

Lol...I'm tired.Guess that I would cont writing my other day trip tomorrow.:)

2 comments:

  1. dude..i was enjoying reading .manatau u stop hafway..kuaikaui update o.hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...okok...i'll try lar...hehe:P

    ReplyDelete