Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pre-Travel Nervousity

LOL>...4 days more I'll be going Spore...Staying there for bout 3-4days before flying to Hong Kong...Previously I was over-worried...Okay.My confession is it was because of money problem...Maklumlah economic recession..LOL...
But now,I'm so over-excited. Maybe I siao siao d...or maybe I've understand that "money comes, money goes"...I don't know. But no doubts, I'm still worried bout my finance. I'm scared that my bank dried up...So I'd have to keep a good budget...
I'm hoping that HK clothes and dresses will be cheap...I've just came across an online fashion wholesale of Causeway Mall...The prices are really delighting and entertaining..It's really cheaper than Msian clothes and dresses...Prices range from 8HKD - 300HKD...But I don't know if I'd be able to find the mall...I was hoping to go to either the Temple Street or Ladies' Market before going Causeway Bay...So that I could get some clothes which are extra cheaper than those I saw online...
So..i guess I'm gonna shop till drop.lol.Perhaps...maybe most of my clothings for the CNY would be buying from Hong Kong...Hope to get things cheaper there..

No comments:

Post a Comment