Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today is Sunday,date: 03/01/2010
My heart suddenly felt so empty.
Maybe it was due to boredness.
I felt like going out and have fun with my bunch of friends and be "gila-gila" a bit.
I think my life was so happy when I'm hanging out with friends, talking nonsense, and be "gila-gila", acting like we're still children.
Haha.
Tomorrow I'm starting work.
I'm happy because I don't have to stay at home dying of boredom.
But I'm so missing the Korean Drama Boys Before Flower.
I wanted to buy it.
But I'm going HK in a few days' time.
And my budget is running so low.
I'm so sad.
I wanna buy something for my friends. [Only for my best friends lar]
I'm not sure either how much I need to spend there.
I heard that the stuff there are very expensive.
I'm hoping that my budget would be enough to buy things for them.
Hm...guess that right now I have to earn, earn and earn.
But how? I'm not doing two part time jobs.
How good if the payment was like in Australia?
Just picking apples can actually earn me about 1500+ australian dolla/mnth.
Okay.
I know I'm dreaming now.
There's no way I'm allowed to go somewhere so far yet now.
Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.
I started missing Ji Ho and Yi Jung. I wanna buy the DVD.
I'm so determined to.
And after my trip back,I'm gonna buy clothes at The Store.
Funny huh?
I've never thought of myself ever buying clothes at there.
But, I kinda felt that I'm becoming kinda...materialistic?
I know I don't earn much yet.
But shopping is also a way for me to release stress.(well,maybe it was because he made me like that after the break.Okay.I'm gonna tell myself it's not because of him!It's because I want to change to a better me.But like this am I kinda spoiling myself?)
Well.I don't know.Okay.I don't care it either.
But don't worry.I'm for sure am still able to budget things.I'm not like the stupid guys in my house.
Now,I just want money,money, money.
Money allows me to buy everything I want. It lets me to do what I want (of course not crime.I'm a civilised person ok?)
By the way, today I went jog around the Lake Garden with my bro. After jog, he brought me to eat at a HK DimSum restaurant near the lake. I just ate some because it was my bro treating and I don't dare to call so much. But the dimsum there quite nice though it was a small restaurant.but it was also kinda expensive. I just took egg tart,wantan,pau,siiu mai and one of the dim sum there(i dunno the name) and it costed rm 13.30.lol.
Hey Serena and Aggie ,if you see this blog, we find a day to eat there okay? Ask tee xin,jenni and others too ok?

2 comments:

  1. ahahhaa..sure honey..when u are free..date me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...but i have to find a day first.coz im working d.sigh.i think i'm so weak.it's been the 2nd day of working and I still don't really know how to wrap a hamper.I see others wrapping it so much nicer than mine.Started to feel so down:(
    I hope to go with ur all one day as soon as possible.hehe.

    ReplyDelete