Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cont-My Trip

18/01/2010---Monday
Hm...Early in the morning,I woke at 7am.So early huh? I've never woke up that early at home. Haha. Anyway, it's the 2nd day in Spore. Spore is a wonderful country. It's beautiful and safe. You can actually walk alone on your own even at night. Today Un. Daniel has to go for work. So, we actually stayed at aunt's house till about 11 am.Before that, we were eating breakfast. Aunt Katherine is a good cook. She really supplied us with food very well. That's why I'm gaining weight and become fatter.But it's not solely the reasons lar.*Trying not to put all the blame on aunt* Anyway,it's an enjoyable trip. Aunt Katherine brought me and mum to the park around her area in Pasir Ris to see the mud-skipper at about 11.30am. We walked halfway. The park is really big and beautiful.I love the scenery,the cleanliness, and the flowers in the park.It was like walking in the garden of a palace.*Forgive me for being over kua cheong* The smell of the sea, the sound of the breeze,the song of the wind which comes upon your face,it's all so so comforting and calm.But, awhile after that, it started drizzling. Oh, how I hated it but what can I do? Sing the song "Rain, rain, go away, come again another day"? and expect it to stop immediately at once as if there's miracle? We actually thought that it was a mild rain, so we got ourselves into the toilets as shelter.But hey,the toilets there are clean ler..Haha..So,after a while, the rain did stopped. We walked further down, and I catch some pictures using my lousy phone as I walked. Halfway,aunt said there are a couple in the resthouse (which is quite far away from our place of view,but still can see what they are doing exactly) doing liveshow. Haha.Know what I meant? Means the thing a girl and a boy would do. Lol. C'mon. I was thinking that time can't they just get themselves a room to do that? What a shame! But aunt said people here are quite open. You can actually see people kissing in public and so on. She then relate to us that she once saw a guy and a girl doing that thing at late night in a bus stop when raining. Lol. REal disgust. Anyway,as we walk further into the park, we can't see any mud skippers.I'm not sure if is it because of the rain.Then, the rain comes again. Sigh. I was thinking if God were playing a trick on us? Lol.I'm speechless. Rain becomes heavy and we can't go there any further so we ran and find shelter. We waited there for about half an hour and then the rain stopped. But mum and aunt don't want to continue so we have to walk back. Aunt Katherine asked if we wanna go anywhere else,or else they will go back. I quickly said that I wanna have a hair cut. AuntKat said she'd bring me to a shop which cuts hair at a cheap price ($3.80). That time I was thinking,"OMG, she sure bring me to a lousy shop.Where on earth got such a good price? Maybe got but sure no good hairstylists de lo..." But when we reached the shop,I immediately got shocked. The shop named Snips Avenue, has a lot of customers and all the hairstylists are so young and pretty and handsome and cute.Hehe.That time I was thinking, I wouldn't get hurt if I tried,right? Haha. A pretty lass came out and greets us and asked us what we wanted. So, I said that I wanna cut and dye my hair.She then suggested me alot of their packages they offer lo.Initially I was thinking I'm having only $120,so I can't spend much! I told her I wanted the $45 package. So,mum and aunt came in with us. Mum suddenly wants a haircut too since it was cheap. But the lady offer them a package which includes hair treatment+hair cut for only $15.80. Mum and aunt then accepted it and do lo. Me on the other hand, was serve by a cute guy. Initially he asked where did I came from...We then chatted a lil,because I was too passive and soft-sounded. Oh c'mon! To strangers, I'm for sure passive and soft-sounded lar..Cause I didn't know what I should talk and some more I also don't really know him. He told me he was from Pantai Remis and worked there for bout 2-3 months.Mum asked him to help me find a job because I was desperate for a job. Immediately I glanced at mum,dumbfounded. I was like..."Mum,are u crazy?We don't know this guy. and who are we for him to help a stranger like me?" Sigh. I didn't know what to say with her. Kek si wa nia. But the guy said that he will try and asked me if I wanna work as what. Lol.But that guy,initially I think he's cute and cool, but later on, after knowing him little by little, I don't think he's cute anymore lo.Don't know why.Maybe lost interests in guys? Nolar.I don't know why.But maybe I know why but then I don't know how to explain. So,while he was doing with my hair(highlighting), after that he washed my hair. Actually some part of him, I could feel his warmness and tenderness but I know that I won't like him.Weird huh? After washing,he applied some spa treatment to my hair.Then gently massage my head. I felt so comfortable that I almost fall asleep.Lol.Terukla me.If fall asleep there really sia sui nia.Haha.Then, he blowdry my hair and cut my hair with full attention (ahem...the attention is towards my hair,not me k!). He's a good hairstylist and I'm satisfied with my current hair cut and colour.Perhaps the next time I wanna have a haircut, I might consider going till Spore to cut my hair since I cant find a good hairstylist in Tpg at all. Sigh. After that, he gave me his card and number.We exchanged numbers lo.But bout the finding job thingie, I guess he say nia de lar...Where on earth people so good go find a job to someone he don't even know?Sigh,After our haircut,it's been about 5pm.Guess that my haircut is the longest cause we actually came there about 3pm..After haircut,we went for dinner with Un. Daniel. He brought us to the food court near his place.The foodies there superb delicious.Yum Yum.I like the 'hor fun' and the noodles in which the soup got milk wan...So yummy!!!!! Missing the food now...Haha.Btw, I'm so happy that I've finally got 2 boots which is given away by my biao jie. My aunt and biao jie are so lucky. Uncle Daniel wold give them money always for them to buy clothes and wadever they want.So jealous lar me.That's why Sherine jie jie(my biao jie) got alot of clothes and shoes she bought, wore for once and don't want d...or either bought d but didn't wear before but dumped them.I was like...wah...if all don't want jiu give me ma good lo..Haha..so greedy.Anyway, she also gave me a dress which she just wear for once.I just took 2 boots and a dress nia lo.Can't be too greedy lar.Not so good.After dinner,jiu chat awhile and slept jor lo...

19/01/2010---Tuesday
As we're going to depart for Hong Kong tomorrow, Uncle Daniel doesn't want us to walk too much and make ourselves felt so tired. So, I stayed at home playing with Aunt 's computer. Sob. Can't online. So, I played the Restaurant game where I have to serve people with food.Haha. After bored, I go sleep awhile lo because I have nothing to do. Then,around 2pm, Aunt Kat brought us to Sing plaza as I wanted to go Daiso (the $2 shop) to get some things..Then shop around Sing plaza lo...About 5pm, Uncle Daniel waited for us at This Fashion shop to pick us up to go Chinatown. Actually we are going there to change our money to HK dollars. Uncle Daniel said that we will lose money if we're using RM because we have to exchange frm MYR to Sing dollar to HK dollar.So,he asked if we wanted to change to how much HK dollar.I said I wanted 1000HK dollar and mum wants 1000HK dollar too.But don't know why and how,I think we calculated it to be about $400.Uncle Daniel has been really patient to bring me from one shop to another so that I can get the best exchange rates.So, the rate we finally decided to go to is 5.55.With $400 , we got in return 2220HK dollar.So I kept the money. After that we then got our dinner around Chinatown area.There's a temple there which I don't have a chance to go but it's really beautiful. Initially I thought the building was some kind of ancient palace or what that I go and took pictures of it while waiting for the chicken rice.Guess that from my act,people for sure knew that I'm a tourist.But hey, I like Spore! I'm not afraid to admit it.The chicken rice was super delicious and yummy yummy.The soup is also nice.Everything was big and nice.I mean the bowl of rice(which made me felt so damn full..sigh),the bowl of soup and the plate of chicken and the tauge..So delicious! I can still remember the taste of it.HAha.After that we went to shop around Chinatown. Oh yea,Un. Daniel also brought us to a second hand shop where the things there are so new(though most are old/used but still looks new) and the things there are cheap.I guess next time I wanna cum there again.Hopefully can get myself some camera or electronic devices of my interests..After that, we go back home and waited for jie jie because she's going to stay over night as our flight to HK is tomorrow.So,we actually slept quite early today after packing our luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment