Sunday, January 2, 2011

There's this Vietnamese girl who is a student exchange from New Zealand in my cluster!:)))
I'm glad that I've helped her yesterday and today! ^^
Well, I think helping people is fun and although you'd receive nothing in the end, what's important is the joy of helping people and when they felt the warmth when you welcomed them:))

Okay. But I'm really hope that I can be a cluster leader. Just to help my parent's burden. I was so so guilty when dad and mum treats me so good when Im back to Msia a few weeks back. Dad bought sotong which I love to eat...Big prawns...Koay teow soup...Mum cooked the food that I liked to eat...Bought me apom with the santan milk...Never scold me even when I did something wrong...That made me felt so guilty when my results are out. I shouldn't let them be disappointed of me.

And what's hurt the most is my brothers. Can't they be more matured a lil bit? I am so disappointed with them. I wonders why other guys that I knew, all of them are able to think of the future and be a dreamer. But my brothers doesn't even have a dream. Sigh. Lord, I hope that you'd be able to let them make a change towards the family, grant them maturity so that pa and ma doesn't have to worry about them. And c'mon, please think about it. We can't always depends on our parents right? They had fed us with the hard earned money, and we can't expect they will feed us till the end of our life, right? I just hope that they will be able to think.

As for the world, Lord, please, I wish for peace in life. I hope that there will be no war and gruesome terrorist attack and stuff like this anymore...I wish that Earth can be a peaceful place to live in...How good if everyone on Earth can live in peace with no war?

Oh Lord, lastly, I wish to draw myself closer to you as I realised that I had been away from God since the day I went back. I am sorry. But I'm glad that I went to church and God still touches me a lil. Thank you Lord. :) And I wish all my best girl friends in Taiping, good luck in Sem 2 and I love ya all always. No one can be compared to you gurls!:)

With lotsa love,
-Sherlyn-

No comments:

Post a Comment