Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I won't let my hands off until justice existed. I hope my efforts will be paid off. Oh God, I hope that those dog abusers will be justified and please let them deserve their punishment. I hope they won't have the bail option. No way things can be justified like this! If this world has no justice, I will do whatever it has to take to bring justice for the poor animals. Damn you Allan and Doreen Loo..Hope both of you will rot in hell...And Doreen Loo, I hope that all those big dogs will bite you and tear your face into pieces!!! You ugly slut. You ugly bugger!!! You're the worst and most ugly woman I've ever seen in Msia!! And Allan, the abuser, I hope that those dogs will bite of your small-sized penis and balls off!! Then, spread salt over your rotting body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment