Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am considering of going Freelance ! I found the products are really superb! This is the first time I used a facial product and it makes my skin so freaking soft in the instance!~ Oh my~~!!! The boss is so kind and good looking..Well, Im not falling for him! It's just that Girls Like To Look at Good Looking Guys right??? XoXo...

I learnt a lot today at the DIY-Facial Workshop. The boss said that he can let us work not as his employee. So it's some kinda freelance as well! I work and I will get paid. :) And ....we can also get CCA points for that! In a different way of course!:) My lubang...Muahaha!xDD

But I need to become a person who is not lazy about everything. I don't want to talk to much bout myself xP....Hm...Must learn to take more care about my skin! And oh yeah! I want to sell my blood for the SGD 70... Hope it's still on...Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment