Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Drank beer with a bunch of crazy of guys yesterday. And I realized I'm allergic towards alcohol. Oh. And I got rashes on my right hand now. Wth. Aaaw...I think something went wrong with me. But I don't felt like revealing it here. I'd do that in my other secret blog. *:P*

Hmm...Oh yeah, I am happy to receive his message!:))) But don't know why. Sigh. Felt a lil hurt when just a normal guy friend said that I am not pretty so openly in front of me. Well, it's okay. I'm awake. I know I'm not. I don't have the pretty look like those other gorgeous girls. I just wish I could find someone who likes me for who I am. Well, that would just be fine. Because I know that he doesn't likes me just because of my look. But, there's still a feeling of insecure. Anyway, I know only pretty girls can have a relationship with the person they like, unlike me. Well, that's fine!

Oh. I hate my new room! Why on Earth this room has so much of weird insects and f***ing ants crawling here. Argh!!! It's like I have to spend everyday killing those ants and insects. Oh Lord, I hated this:(

No comments:

Post a Comment